Are you ready to become an author? Writing a book is one of the most important steps you’ll ever take to grow your influence, increase your income, attract ideal clients, and make a positive impact on the world.
I’d love to help you make those things happen. That’s why I’m offering book strategy sessions aimed to help you along the journey toward becoming a published author.
How it works
We’ll meet for a 90-minute session to explore the specific areas of book writing you want to focus on (see list of options below). Our session can happen in person, or we can meet by phone or video conferencing. Prior to the session, I’ll collect information about your book (even if it’s just a rough idea) and the specific items you’d like to cover during our time together. You may also send up to 10 pages of material for me to review. Afterwards, I will provide an audio recording of our session and follow-up notes after reflecting on our work together.
Each session is customized to your specific needs. Areas of focus can include:
- Thorough discussion and exploration of your book idea, helping you evaluate, narrow, and refine your idea to become a winning concept
- Initial outlining session, capturing key points for the book and developing ideas for how to approach the book structurally
- Creation of a writing plan, including training on how to create a writing routine and calendar and stay motivated throughout the writing process
- Writing coaching, including evaluation of writing and suggestions for how to approach future writing
- An overview of the book-writing process, from concept to publication
- Publishing advising, including discussion of your publishing goals and assistance in evaluating the right publishing option for you
- Anything else related to book writing. I’m here to help, no matter your level or experience
One strategy session is an investment of $295 (regularly $700), and you may book up to two sessions.*
How to schedule
It’s simple! Just click this link (or the button below) to book your appointment.