Happy book birthday to my wonderful client, Regina Lawless! I’m so excited to share our conversation during the publication week of her new book, Do You: A Journey of Success, Loss, and Learning to Live a More MeaningFULL Life.
Regina Lawless helps high-achieving women of color find purpose beyond their paycheck in order to experience more bliss in their lives and sustainable success at work and at home. Before starting Bossy & Blissful, Regina served as the head of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) at Instagram. We met while she was still in the role—and it’s been an honor guiding her along the book-writing journey as she wrote her book and launched her business.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Regina’s book-writing journey, including the challenge of writing a book about a deeply painful period of her life
- How she navigated the sudden loss of her husband to eventually find her new bliss
- Lessons she learned along the way that can help others find their bliss too
- Why the blueprint for success is broken, especially for women of color
- How people can tap into their inner wisdom to define success for themselves
Regina has worked with Fortune 500 companies across various industries, including Target, Intel, and Micron Technology. Her first book, Do You, is published by Greenleaf Book Group, in partnership with Fast Company.
Join me in this insightful conversation.
Learn more about Regina:
- Instagram @regina.lawless
- Do You: A Journey of Success, Loss, and Learning to Live a More MeaningFULL Life
Follow me on:
Transcripts for Episode 125
These transcripts were generated by robots, not writers.