As an expert in traditional publishing, Meghan Stevenson helps clients get the book deal of their dreams. She helps entrepreneurs and experts become published authors and has helped her clients earn more than $4 million from major publishers.
In this conversation, she explains the importance of the three p’s—potential, platform, proposal—when it comes to having the highest chance of success in getting a traditional book publishing deal.
In this episode, we cover:
- book marketability
- the difference between writing and writing a book
- how to establish the purpose and desired outcome of your book
- what an author platform is and how to build one
Get to know Meghan:
- Follow her on Instagram @megstevenson
- Check out her website: www.meghanstevenson.com/
- Get the free guide, 3 Tips Every Entrepreneur Needs to Know About Writing a Book
- Register for Meghan’s September 17th workshop here
Join the waiting list for my accelerated author program, Nonfiction Book School: www.nonfictionbookschool.com.