Meet Amy Lafko, a client who has seen great success—both with her book and her business—after the publication of her best-selling book, People First: A Proven Method for an Exceptional Healthcare Practice. While surprised at becoming an author, Amy’s love for People First concepts drove her to writing a book that she loves. It has elevated her keynote career and shaped the work she does with clients.
In this conversation, Amy shares about her author journey before and after publishing her book, and shares wise advice for any authors on the same journey.
In this episode, we cover:
- What the journey of authorhood has been like and what she’s learned
- How her book has been a catalyst for achieving her big vision
- Roadblocks she faced and how she overcame them
- What the publishing process was like for her
- Wisdom and practical advice for aspiring authors
Get to know Amy:
- Learn more about her book: thepeoplefirstbook.com
- Learn more about her work: cairncs.com
- Connect with her on LinkedIn
- Follow her on Instagram
- Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the waiting list for my accelerated author program, Nonfiction Book School: www.nonfictionbookschool.com.