This week, I’m answering some of my guests’ latest questions about the book-writing process. From refining and clarifying your book idea to how to properly cite others’ work, this episode is highly practical. I also discuss some behind the scenes about ghostwriting, including different ways you can engage a ghostwriter and how I structure fees.
- Nonfiction Book School Self-Study Program
- Life Visioning Guide
- How to Create an Influential Author Platform
- Brad Fraser podcast episode: stacyennis.com/episode41/
- Article on understanding and avoiding plagiarism
- Pro tip: outsource end notes! Grammarly has a citations editor: https://www.grammarly.com/citations
- Chicago Manual of Style: chicagomanualofstyle.org
Follow me on:
- Instagram @stacyennis
- Facebook @stacyenniscreative
- Youtube @stacyennisauthor
To submit a question, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.stacyennis.com/contact and fill out the form on the page.