I’ve collaborated with Reedsy on a few learning resources over the years, including a course and webinar, always working with Martin Cavannagh, Head of Content. He does a fantastic job running their content and has been successful positioning the company at the top of search results, helping drive a steady stream of leads to the marketplace. So when he agreed to come on the podcast to share some BTS on how he runs content strategy and execution for Reedsy, as well as tips for authors, I knew this episode would be packed with value.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Martin’s journey to publishing and work as the Head of Content
- His advice for creating content people are searching for—and how to show up in the top three of search results
- How to build a content ecosystem if you’re just starting out or grow an empire if you have support
- His thoughts on publishing pathways and how to ensure you’re working with real pros
Whether you’re dreaming of writing your book or marketing a recent release, don’t miss this thoughtful, fun, and informative conversation.
Learn more about Reedsy:
- Three-month online course from idea to draft for novels: reedsy.com/learning
- Learn more about Reedsy and check out my profile
Learn more about my Idea-to-Draft Accelerator and Author Mentorship program here.