I am joining two movements this week: #theshowmustbepaused and #elevatemelanatedvoices. As such, I’m “muting” my normal show this week to advocate for Black voices and voices of color, and to draw attention to violence against the Black community. In place of my normal weekly episode, I’m sharing a short list of podcasts and resources to help fight racism.
- Read the article “8 ways to be a writer activist”: http://https://stacyennis.com/writeractivist
- Listen to Rough Translation: https://www.npr.org/podcasts/510324/rough-translation
- Listen to The Moth: https://themoth.org/
- Listen to Story Corps: https://storycorps.org/
- Listen to Girl Tales: https://girltalespodcast.com/
- Listen to The Nod’s reunion episode: https://gimletmedia.com/shows/the-nod
- Look for a #BlackLivesMatter section in your podcast app
- Buy the resource, 50 Ways to Fight Bias: https://leanin.org/50-ways-to-fight-gender-bias
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a five-star rating and review, and subscribe! Doing so helps me reach more listeners with the important message that we all deserve lives that are beyond better.
To submit a question, email email@example.com or visit http://stacyennis.com/contact and fill out the form on the page.