In this episode, I bust five of those myths and explain why now, not later, is the time to write your book. This is a powerful episode that can help you get unstuck, so be sure to listen if you have even the slightest hint that writing a book might be in your future.
The myths include:
- I need to wait to write a book until [insert career or life reason].
- I need to set aside hours and hours every day to write a book.
- Publishing a book is too expensive. I need to make/save a certain amount of money before I get started.
- No one would even want to read what I have to write.
- You have to be a gifted writer to write a book.
If you’re an aspiring author, I hope this episode encourages you. And if you know a friend who wants to write a book, consider sharing this episode. You might be the reason someone writes their book!
Join the FREE 5-day writing challenge I’m hosting April 12–15: https://stacyennis.com/challenge/.
Join the Nonfiction Book School waitlist: https://stacyennis.com/nbswaitlist.
Get your free book ideation guide at https://stacyennis.com/bookidea/.
Access your free book budget guide at https://stacyennislearn.com/budget/.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a five-star rating and review, and subscribe! Doing so helps me reach more listeners with the important message that we all deserve lives that are beyond better.
To submit a question, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://stacyennis.com/contact and fill out the form on the page.